Drum roll please for the 2009 routines...
- Memoir: Write a 300 page memoir at the pace of 1,000+ words per day
- Blog: Write 3 posts per week
- Exercise: 5x per week, alternating running and weight lifting
- Clean: 1x per week, entire house
- Visit: Free parks, museums and entertainment, at least 2x per month
What I've found helpful is splitting my day. I use the morning for RTST to achieve my writing, exercise and cleaning goals. The afternoon is completely dedicated to finding work. And, oddly enough, I find I am more successful at both tasks when there's a finite amount of time to achieve them per day.
Within that structure, setting mini goals, such as "write 1,000 words before 7:30am" or "apply for one position per day" or "attend a networking event 3x per week" helps you to feel a sense of control and accomplishment often lacking during a span of unemployment. Try it, and let me know how it works for you!